Monday, June 2, 2008

Pancake Puffs

The first time I saw this little pancake puff thingie on TV, I thought it was the lamest thing ever. I mean, really? A pan to make pancake puffs? It didn't help that the infomercial itself was the epitome of corny and cheesy.

And then I saw this little pan at Bed, Bath, and Beyond, and it just called out to me in this little pitiful voice, begging me to buy it.

So I did.

I just used a basic pancake recipe, but as you can see, I added bananas in the ones I made for Ryan:

...and chocolate chips into the ones for me and Pat!

It comes with a little recipe book, so I'll probably be checking them out - especially the brownies ones. YUM!

1 comment:

  1. That looks tasty! So your hired to come and cook and bake for me over the summer! I'll pay you a dollar!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails