So when I saw her post for Grilled Chicken with Gremolata (a Giada DiLaurentiis recipe), I knew I wouldn't be disappointed.
I was very right.
This chicken prepares and cooks so freaken easy! It was on the table before I even really got my risotto going. And it was so tender and juicy and flavorful... yum. An awesome summer dish that will for sure be making encore appearances in my kitchen.
[I have no picture because I accidentally deleted it and can't retrieve it and it is all gone! I will reinsert a photo when I make this again.]
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 boneless chicken breasts halves
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Rub olive oil over both sides of the chicken, season with salt and pepper. Grill over medium-high grill for about 5 minutes per side. Serve with the gremolata over the top.