Friday, June 20, 2008

Grilled Chicken with Gremolata

I will always have a soft-spot in my blogging heart for BMK's Reservations Not Required. Hers was one of the first blogs in my reader, and I believe her post for Veggie Enchilladas may have been the first I starred. It was definitely one of the first of my entries.


So when I saw her post for Grilled Chicken with Gremolata (a Giada DiLaurentiis recipe), I knew I wouldn't be disappointed.


I was very right.


This chicken prepares and cooks so freaken easy! It was on the table before I even really got my risotto going. And it was so tender and juicy and flavorful... yum. An awesome summer dish that will for sure be making encore appearances in my kitchen.

[I have no picture because I accidentally deleted it and can't retrieve it and it is all gone! I will reinsert a photo when I make this again.]

Ingredients:
  • 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
  • 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
  • 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon zest
  • 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh oregano
  • 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
  • 1 teaspoon olive oil
  • 4 boneless chicken breasts halves
  • salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a small bowl, combine the parsley, extra-virgin olive oil, lemon zest, oregano, and garlic. This is the gremolata, set it aside.

Rub olive oil over both sides of the chicken, season with salt and pepper. Grill over medium-high grill for about 5 minutes per side. Serve with the gremolata over the top.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you liked it. I enjoy reading your blog too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails