Monday, June 2, 2008

Cookie Dough Brownie Bites

I think that the Picky Palate is my new favorite blog!


Like me, she is always on the lookout for easy, kid-friendly meals, so I have a feeling that I'll be checking her out more often than I already do. And this recipe of hers from a couple of days is the most amazing little dessert ever, and I will be forever grateful to her for bringing it into my life.

And the recipe? So easy. All you need is brownie batter (I was lazy so I used store-bought) and cookie dough (still lazy - Nestle log it is!). Fill mini muffin tins with the brownie batter (about 1/2 - 3/4 full) and add in a ball of dough. SO EASY!!

And the results?? See for yourself:

Let's just say that my husband loves me even more than he did before. And we're both probably several pounds heavier. :) These puppies are GOOOOD.

1 comment:

  1. Mmm I love you if you make them for me too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails