- 4 boneless pork chops
- 3 tablespoons Splenda brown sugar blend, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tart apples - peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/2 cup reduced sugar apple juice
- 3 tablespoons almonds (I omitted.)
Preheat oven to 350. Line a casserole dish with foil.Melt butter in skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in cinnamon, nutmeg, and 2 tablespoons Spelnda Brown Sugar Blend. Add apples. Cook 5-6 minutes; turning often.
Place pork chops in prepared pan. Pour apple mixture evenly on top of pork chops. Pour apple juice over pork chops and apples. Cover with foil. Bake 20 minutes.Remove foil sprinkle remaining brown sugar blend and almonds on top. Bake an additional 15 minutes.