This was really good, but not the best I've ever had. I would make it again because I liked the flavor combination, but I would also like to try some more recipes.
- 3 lb. small red potatoes (about 9), quartered
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Ranch Dressing
- 6 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Green onions, thinly sliced
PLACE potatoes in 2-qt. microwaveable dish. Add water; cover with lid. Microwave on HIGH 12 to 15 min. or just until potatoes are tender; drain. Place in large bowl.
REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until completely cooled.
MIX dressings. Add to potatoes with remaining ingredients; mix lightly.