Saturday, August 28, 2010

Steakhouse Potato Salad

No summer would be complete without a good potato salad, and I was excited to try this one from Kraft. Of course, you're not really limited to their brands - use whatever bacon and stuff you'd like.

This was really good, but not the best I've ever had. I would make it again because I liked the flavor combination, but I would also like to try some more recipes.


Ingredients
  • 3 lb. small red potatoes (about 9), quartered
  • 1/2 cup Water
  • 1/2 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
  • 1/4 cup KRAFT Ranch Dressing
  • 6 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
  • 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
  • 4 Green onions, thinly sliced

PLACE potatoes in 2-qt. microwaveable dish. Add water; cover with lid. Microwave on HIGH 12 to 15 min. or just until potatoes are tender; drain. Place in large bowl.

REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until completely cooled.

MIX dressings. Add to potatoes with remaining ingredients; mix lightly.

2 comments:

  1. Lauren, give this recipe a try:
    http://www.countryliving.com/recipefinder/best-potato-salad-recipe?click=recipe_sr
    It's from July 2009 Country Living

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny, I was just thinking that I haven't made potato salad yet this summer - yours looks good

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails