Friday, March 27, 2009

Shamrock Shake

I decided to take Ryan out on a little McDonald's date on St. Patrick's Day, and I was just as excited to have a Shamrock Shake as I was to spend the evening with my little man.

However, unbeknownst to me, NOT ALL McDONALD'S CARRY THE BELOVED SHAKE! Oh, the horror!

And, of course, mine is one of them. I was very distraught.

I poked around online and found this copycat recipe on recipezaar.com. Though it's not as good as the original, it's not too shabby when you can't get an authentic one.


Ingredients
  1. Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on high speed until smooth.
  2. Stop blender to stir with a spoon if necessary to help blend ice cream.
  3. Pour into 12-ounce cups and serve each with a straw.

1 comment:

  1. A McDonalds date. Sounds fun. I might have to have one sometime soon. I hope this helped your craving.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails