Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Layered Taco Casserole

This Taco Casserole dinner from Adventures in Marriage was really delicious! It was a little too dip-like for me, though, and I felt like I was cheating by eating chips instead of a real dinner, hee hee!

I also chose to bake my meat instead of microwaving it; I put it in for about 15 minutes on 350.


Ingredients
  • 1 pound ground turkey
  • 1 package taco seasoning mix
  • 1 can refried beans
  • 1 can cheddar cheese soup
  • 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
  • 1 cup sour cream
  • 2 green onions, sliced
  • 2 tomatoes, diced
  • tortilla chips

Brown meat, adding taco seasoning according to package directions.
Spread beans in bottom of casserole dish, cover with cooked and seasoned meat.
Pour soup over meat, and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
Cook in microwave on high for 15 minutes on until cheese melts and mixture is bubbly.
Place sour cream over cheese, top with green onions and tomatoes.

1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious and this would be a meal in itself for me with chips!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails