I've been tagged by Shawna over at Daily Deliciousness. She's a new blogger (like me!) and I've already starred a few of her things. Check her out!
Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
What was I doing ten years ago?
Hmm... in this time in 1998 I was counting the days until my high school graduation. Actually, by now I was probably pretty emotional about leaving my friends and my family and my security zone and venturing out into something new...
What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
1. Play with my son!
2. Go to Bed, Bath, and Beyond
3. Maybe make my menu and shopping list for next week
4. Make dinner (but that's already done!)
5. Hopefully finish The Memory Keeper's Daughter so I can finally start Jennifer Lancaster's new book.
Five snacks I enjoy:
1. FiberOne bars
2. Anything chocolate
3. Microwave popcorn
5. Did I mention chocolate?
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy a house and create my dream kitchen
2. Buy my family new homes and cars
3. Go back to school
4. Continue my son's college fund
5. Buy an obscene amount of shoes
Places I’ve lived:
1. Only in NJ!
Jobs I’ve had:
2. Waitress at a pizzaria
3. Checkout at Grand Union
4. Daycare worker
5. ER secretary
6. High school English teacher
TAG! You’re it...