It was everything I thought it would be and more... so flavorful and delicious. I am loving all of my new recipes for fresh veggies; I haven't bought a frozen bag in weeks!
- 6 large carrots, peeled and sliced thinly
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- ground pepper to taste
- In large skillet heat butter over medium high until melted.
- Add carrots and stir to coat all carrots with butter.
- Add garlic and stir to combine.
- Cook, stirring occasionally until carrots are crisp tender and beginning to brown slightly, about 3 minutes.
- Add water, swirl to coat bottom and cover skillet with lid.
- Cook, steaming carrots, to desired tenderness (5 mins +).
- Uncover skillet, add parsley, salt and pepper to taste and stir to combine.
- Cook off excess liquid and serve immediately.