The recipe below is directly from Kraft; I doubled the sauce because I also threw in broccoli and grilled chicken.
- 1/2 lb. fettuccine, uncooked
- 1-1/4 cups fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 4 tsp. flour
- 1/3 cup PHILADELPHIA 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese
- 3 Tbsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp. pepper 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
COOK pasta as directed on package.
MEANWHILE, beat broth and flour in medium saucepan with whisk until well blended. Add cream cheese, 2 Tbsp. Parmesan, nutmeg and pepper; cook 2 min. or until mixture comes to boil and thickens, stirring constantly.
DRAIN pasta; place in large bowl. Add sauce; toss to coat. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan and parsley.