(Actually, I should mention that I originally bought regular Oreos to make this, but those suckers didn't last long enough to be made into ice cream!)
I love that she references her tips for adjusting fat content - I will for sure be using those again!
Anytime I've tried to adjust fat content on my own, the result has been very hard, icy ice cream, so I was very impressed when this still ended up creamy and wonderful. Loved it!
- 8 oz milk (skim, 1%, 2% or whole is fine)
- 8 oz heavy cream, whipped
- 8 oz fat free half and half
- 1/4 cup eggbeaters
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 7 oz fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup finely ground oreos
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped oreos