Saturday, April 11, 2009

Pampered Chef for the Cure!

My sister-in-law, Sherri, is participating in the Breast Cancer 3-Day coming up in October.


You might ask what this has to do with food and cooking...? Well, I will let Sherri tell you herself!


As you know, I am doing the 3-day, 60 mile walk in October here in Philly to support breast cancer research as well as funding for testing and education. To help me raise money, a local Pampered Chef representative has set up a program for 15% of any product order in this fundraiser to go towards my campaign. If I reach $1000 in sales, she will add in an extra 15% of her commission. Orders can not be placed online to link to my fundraiser, but all products can be viewed with pricing at:https://www.pamperedchef.com/ordering/shopOnline.tpc.

If anyone is interested in making a purchase, they can email me: king.sherri@gmail.com and I will call them with info to place the order by credit card or check.

Thanks!!
Sherri

So if you're thinking about adding to your cookware collection or need to replace those splintery wooden spoons, shoot Sherri an email - not only will your kitchen be up to date in the coolest gadgets, but you'll know that some of your money went to an awesome cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails