It did end up pretty sweet like Brooke said, but I enjoyed it! Joe, you don't know what you're talking about, man.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt to taste
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple slices, juice reserved
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
Place chicken in slow cooker sprayed with non-stick spray and sprinkle with a little salt. Place pineapple slices over chicken. In a small bowl, combine pineapple juice, brown sugar, lemon juice, ginger and cornstarch and stgir until combined. Pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours or hight for 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Serve over rice.