Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Crockpot Chicken Parisienne

This is another recipe from Don't Panic--Dinner's in the Freezer.

Forgive the picture - I could not capture anything that didn't represent goo. However, while it wasn't bad, it certainly wasn't anything spectacular.

It was kind of lumpy and thick when I took it out of the pot, so I actually added a few spoonfuls of jarred gravy over the top.


Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup white wine
  • 1 10oz can cream of mushroom soup
  • 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
  • 1/4 cup flour
  • 1 cup sour cream
  • 6 chicken breasts

Mix wine, soup, and mushrooms together. Stir flour into sour cream and add to soup mixture.

Place chicken and sauce in crockpot. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and paprika over top. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.

To freeze: Combine all ingredients in a plastic bag and freeze.

2 comments:

  1. Lauren:

    Were your chicken breasts frozen or thawed? I usually use frozen with the slow cooker but wanted to check. This sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, good question. I don't remember... but I probably did defrost it first.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails