Monday, January 11, 2010

Three-Cheese Garden Pizza

When Brooke came to do a Pampered Chef show at my house, she made this delicious Three-Cheese Garden Pizza to demo some of her products.


It was so good that I went online to try to find the recipe. Since then, I've made this numerous times. It's so easy and simple to throw together, yet it looks rustically elegant. I love that it's packed full of veggies and nutrition - makes the bowl of ice cream for dessert not count. ;)

I should add, in case anyone is interested, that after watching Brooke's demo, I purchased the "large bar ban" and "garlic press." I don't think I will ever make pizza in anything else besides this piece of stoneware. I can't wait to get more!

Ingredients
  • 1 package refrigerated pizza crust
  • 1 small onion, sliced into rings
  • 1 medium zucchini, sliced
  • 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
  • 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
  • 2 garlic cloves, pressed
  • 1 cup shredded mozzarella
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar
  • 1/4 cup grated parmesan
  • 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning














1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Using lightly floured Baker's Roller™, roll pizza crust into a 14-inch circle on Large Round Stone. Bake crust 7 minutes. Remove from oven; place on Stackable Cooling Rack.
2. Using Ultimate Slice & Grate fitted with v-shaped blade, slice onion, zucchini and tomatoes. Slice mushrooms using Egg Slicer Plus®.
3. Using Garlic Press, press garlic over crust; spread evenly. Sprinkle mozzarella and cheddar cheeses evenly over crust; top evenly with onion, zucchini, mushrooms and tomatoes. Grate Parmesan cheese over vegetables using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Sprinkle with seasoning mix. Bake 15-18 minutes or until crust is golden brown; remove from oven. Cut into wedges using Pizza Cutter.

2 comments:

  1. I loved this pizza too and plan to make it very soon with my lovely new garlic press!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails