I don't even know what to say about these, really; simple and delicious.
Ryan went absolute bonkers over these. He ate about a billion! I asked him I could take a picture of him eating his beans, and he actually paused and POSED for me. He even said, "Cheese!"
(Yes. He's in his pajamas. Yes, he'd been in them all day. Yes, I was too. Your point??)
- ¾ Cup prepared Ranch Dressing
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 ½ Cups panko bread crumbs
- ½ Cup grated parmesan cheese
- A shake or two of Italian Seasoning
- ½ lb washed and trimmed fresh green beans
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Combine ranch dressing and egg together in a shallow dish. Combine panko, parmesan, salt and pepper in a separate shallow dish. Lightly dip beans into ranch dressing. Press into crumb mixture then place onto a parchment lined baking sheet (they’ll stick to the pan if not, even if sprayed with cooking spray). Do this process until all beans have been coated. Bake for 15 minutes or until crust is crispy and golden. Let cool for 3 minutes then serve.