Brooke posted this Brushetta Chicken Bake a few days ago, and I starred it right away. It was so unbelievably easy and fast to prepare... and it really tasted great! I'm excited to have leftovers for later this week... just imagining the yummy tomato-and-stuffing-goodness is making me happy...
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese
LAYER chicken, basil, cheese and stuffing in 3-qt. or 13x9-inch baking dish.
BAKE 30 min. or until chicken is cooked through.