Carrot Apple Coconut Mini Muffins
- 1 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 2 Carrots, peeled & grated, about 1 cup
- 1 Apple, peeled & grated, about 1/2 cup (gala, fuji, pink lady or red delicious are good choices)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 Cup Milk
- 1/4 Cup Vegetable or Canola Oil
- 1/2 Cup Honey
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine the first 7 ingredients in a bowl.
In a separate bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet and stir to combine.
Place 1 tbsp of batter into greased mini muffin tins.
Bake for 15 minutes.