Friday, February 27, 2009

Roasted Potatoes

I was inspired by a Crisco ad, although I can't seem to find the ad that I ripped out and used as a basis. Below you'll find roughly what I did, although this side is ridiculously forgiving and versatile. Go with what you like and/or what you have on hand!

I haven't made potatoes in awhile unless I've mashed them, and these were a nice change. I am definitely saving the rest of the bag to make these again soon.


Ingredients
  • Cooking spray
  • 2 pounds red potatoes, scrubbed and chopped into bite-sized chunks
  • 1/4 cup vegetable oil
  • Salt
  • Pepper
  • Italian seasoning
Preheat oven to 425. Spray a jelly roll pan with cooking spray.

Place the potatoes and oil into a large ziploc bag and add the rest of the ingredients. Toss around to coat.

Spread potatoes in a single layer on pan. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until fork-tender.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails