- 12 oz dry spaghetti noodles
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 (15 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14 oz) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 2 TBSP Cream cheese, softened (I used 2 oz)
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- dash red pepper flakes
- Flat-leaf Parsley, chopped
Meanwhile, saute onions & garlic in a medium skillet over medium-low heat. Add ground beef and brown. Season with salt & pepper, to taste.
Add tomatoes, Italian dressing, & Italian seasoning, & parsley. I also added a cube of frozen basil from Trader Joe's. Bring to a low boil. Add red pepper flakes.
Add cream cheese and stir in until melted and well-combined. Toss with pasta. Serve topped with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.