This was incredibly easy to make, and as you can see from the photo above, people started digging in before I could even snap a picture! This was delicious, and I will for sure make it again.
- 1 brick of lowfat cream cheese, softened
- 2 c. thick salsa
- 1 28 oz. can vegetarian refried beans
- 2 c. guacamole
- 1 sack of shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c. light sour cream
- 1/2 c. salsa or pico de gallo
- Optional: Chopped jalapenos, olives, or red onion
In a bowl, mix cream cheese and salsa. Spread into the bottom of a clear, deep dish.
Spread beans over cream cheese layer.
Make guacamole, spread over beans.
Top with lettuce, cheese, sour cream, salsa, and other toppings.
Serve with tortilla chips.