Sunday, April 27, 2008

Menu: April 28

I usually go through my saved recipes on various websites, my Google Reader, cookbooks, computer files, etc... This week, for some strange reason, I didn't even finish going through my recipe box on the Food Network's site before I had my whole menu done. Thanks mostly to Rachael and Giada, here's what's cooking at my house this week!

Monday: Chicken Piccata with Lemon, Capers, and Artichokes

Tuesday: Meatloaf with Smothered Mushrooms and Cheesy Cauliflower

Wednesday: Chicken with Creamy Mustard Marsala Sauce and Butternut Squash and Vanilla Risotto
Thursday: Florentine Mac and Cheese with Roasted Chicken Meatballs

Friday: Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Pork

Saturday: Chili Dog Cheeseburgers and Fiery Fries

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lauren. Your blog is one of my favorites, and I think it's amazing that you are so organized with your meal planning. I nominated you for a "blogging with a purpose" award. It's on my blog if you want to check it out. Happy cooking!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails