Sunday, March 6, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday to La Cucina di Lauren!

Hard to believe, but today is the 3rd anniversary of my food blog. I had no idea how much I would enjoy it, and certainly no idea how many people would actually READ it (today alone, the blog has already had 262 hits just in the US - and, by the way, 2 from the United Arab Emerates).

This has been quite the journey for me, and the experience has given more than I ever would have imagined. I've participated in challenges, cooked new foods, and met new friends. The online collection of recipes I thought I was starting has morphed into a creative outlet for me and a portal into a world I didn't know existed.

Thank you so much for indulging this little hobby of mine. I love sharing with you!

7 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails