Pat has a few cousins who live somewhat locally, and we try to get together a few times a year. We went to Jane and Jeff's this past weekend for a barbecue (and for TWO new pregnancy announcements!), and I decided to make Brooke's pasta salad.
I changed around the amounts a tad based on what I had on hand. And there was definitely WAY too much!! I've been taking it to work for lunch all week and throwing some chopped grilled chicken on top.
- 24 oz uncooked tri-color pasta
- 1 can sliced black olives
- 1 jar roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1 jar artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 ball fresh mozzarella, cubed
- 2 1/2 cups bottled fat-free Italian dressing