It was super quick to prepare, looked awesome on the table, and was delicious. I did think that the lime was a bit too overpowering for my taste, so next time I would just use slightly less. But there for sure WILL be a next time!
- 10 ounces frozen corn, thawed completely
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon good quality olive oil
- kosher salt and coarse ground black pepper, to taste
Combine corn, tomatoes, scallions in large bowl. Whisk together lime juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper and pour over vegetables. Chill for 1-4 hours.
When ready to serve, add gently fold in avocado and allow salad to come to room temperature. Season again with salt and pepper if needed.