But Pat and Ryan polished off everything in one sitting, so I'm sure they were very good!
I definitely want to try this dish again (probably after July!) because it really sounds good. Silly weird pregnancy food things...
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted (substituted Smart Balance 50/50 spread)
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme (used 1 teaspoon dried thyme)
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-size pieces
- bread crumbs, enough to cover all pieces
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a bowl, combine the butter, mustard, onion, garlic, thyme and pepper flakes.
Dip chicken in butter mixture, then coat with bread crumbs.
Place in a greased baking dish.
Bake, uncovered for 30-35 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.