Thursday, March 6, 2008

My First Post!

I am finally doing it - plunging into the world of food blogging. I cook almost every night for my family, and I adore it. I am constantly, much to my husband's chagrin, buying new cookbooks and magazines (although I don't hear him complaining when I'm making him food...!). Recently I discovered the Nest's "What's Cooking" board and all the food blogs that come with it, and I'm thrilled to have a whole new world of cooking at my fingertips.

Now that I've leapt aboard the bandwagon, onto my first post - this week's menu!

Tonight: Chicken Piccata (from Giada's Everyday Italian)

Monday: Beef and Cheese Manicotti (from Giada's Everyday Italian)

Tuesday: Champion Chicken Parm (from Best of Cooking Light)

Wednesday: Leftovers

Thursday: Pineapple Pork Chops (this is from a food blog, but I don't remember whose - I will definitely credit her appropriately when I make it!)

Friday: Veggie Enchiladas (from Reservations Not Required)

Saturday: Winter Beef Stew (from an old issue of Kraft Foods)

I hope you like my blog... and I hope I can keep up! :)

Happy cooking,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails