Monday, March 17, 2008

It's HERE!! TCHO Chocolate!!

If you know me in real life, you know that I am a chocoholic. My greatest vices in life are chocolate, coffee, and my son. So when Blake announced a contest for some TCHO Chocolate, I was determined to win.


I reminded my husband a billion times that I HAD to be on the computer at 9:30pm so I could be among the first 40 responders to Blake's blog. I had my comment typed and copied, so that all I'd have to do it his paste it in and I'd be good to go.

Well, the pause in American Idol that night was well worth it, because I succeeded! And today, waiting for me in my mailbox was the most adorable silver bubble wrap envelope. Seriously, that was the coolest envelope ever. Who's with me on that one? I need to get me some...

Anyway, I wish I could say that I did something really cool with it, like baked some awesome cookie using the chocolate... but alas, half of it is already in my belly, and I would venture to guess that the rest won't be too far behind. This is some SERIOUSLY GOOD CHOCOLATE. You have to check them out and order some for yourself.

Thank you SO MUCH, TCHO - you guys rock, and I will for sure be ordering from you! And Blake, you rock too for bringing this delightful piece of heaven into my life... and into my mouth.

Okay, I kind of went a little overboard with the pictures. But you have to understand that I spent all afternoon trying to take cute little pictures of my son in his St. Patrick's Day shirt, so it was refreshing trying to capture something that wasn't running away from me...

(I was so proud of this last picture. I just wish I knew how to rotate it on here...)

1 comment:

  1. i liked it too (and i don't like dark chocolate usually)

    is the original not rotated? not sure why blogger would do that. if the original needs to be rotated, email it to me and i will fix it for you :)
    hawaiianwedding05 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails