Ahh, Christina got me again! Hee hee!
Here are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Okay, let's see if I can think of 6 things...
1. I fenced when I was in high school for a couple of years. Then, at my old job, I coached the JV girls. We were undefeated my first year of coaching!
2. I MUST eat M&Ms in pairs, and they have to be the same color. Only after all pairs are finished will I eat non-matching colors.
3. I do not think I'm capable of an efficient day if I did not have coffee.
4. I can only drink milk that comes from a plastic gallon. If it's from a carton, I can totally taste the cardboard.
5. I like a lot of whole-wheat things, but really can't get into whole-wheat pasta.
6. Ryan knows to give a kiss if he wants something, so sometimes I offer him random things just to get a kiss.
Okay, I'm cheating and not tagging people. If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged. Now do it! :)