Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
from Stephanie Cooks; originally from Annie's Eats
- 1 batch of pizza dough
- Olive oil
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 4 ounces grilled chicken, diced small
- 3 slices of bacon, cooked crisp and diced small
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced small
- 2-3 green onions, chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Prepare your pizza dough, leaving a thicker edge around the side for the crust. Prepare it on either parchment paper or on a pizza peel topped with corn meal. Drizzle olive oil lightly over the crust and rub it all over the dough, over the edges as well. Bake for 7 minutes.
Top with the ranch salad dressing, spreading evenly over the crust.
Next, arrange your chicken, bacon, and tomato evenly over the dressing.
Top with the cheddar cheese. The sprinkle the mozzarella evenly over top.
Transfer the pizza to the stone. Bake 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden.
Top with the green onions as soon as you pull it from the oven. Serve hot.