Saturday, March 15, 2008

Menu: March 16

Usually, the hard part of menu-planning is narrowing down all the yummy-sounding dishes at my fingertips. Between my cookbooks, magazines, blogs, etc... I have enough recipe ideas to last a lifetime.

This week, however, I was in a rut. The only thing I knew I wanted to make was Brooke's "Bread and Pasta All in One," but aside from that... I had nothin'.

But rest assured, blog readers (if there are any...!); I've figured it out!

Sunday: Dinner at Nana's - YAY! :)
Monday: Easy Bistro Chicken (from Kraft foods) with a side of tomato and mozzarella quesadillas
Tuesday: Turkey burgers with sweet potato fries
Wednesday: Creamy Chicken with Artichokes (from Pleasure Cooker)
Thursday: Leftovers (or take out, if we have no LO's left)
Friday: Bread and Pasta All in One (from ...And a Cookie For Dessert)
Saturday: Beef/Potato Stroganoff (from Everyday with RR)

Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails