Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Pesto Meatballs

I really wish I had photographed these BEFORE putting on the sauce so you can see the amazing color of these Pesto Meatballs from The Food Network Magazine.

I usually bake my meatballs and am not used to frying - I had a few casualties. But the flavor of these meatballs is so intense and powerful that it's worth it. I used store-bought pesto but can only imagine the punch of homemade. What a great summery twist to a go-to comfort meal!

Posted by Picasa

Pesto Meatballs
from The Food Network Magazine, by way of Carrie's Sweet Life
  • 2 pounds ground meat
  • 1 cup breadcrumbs
  • 1 cup pesto
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan

Form into small balls. Cook in a nonstick skillet with olive oil, 10 to 12 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails