I found this recipe on Kraft's site and it pulled together very, very quickly - a perfect weeknight meal! I've made something similar in the past (Giada's Fusilli alla Caprese) and really, no one way is better than the other. Just throw it all together and you're good to go!
- 1/2 lb. capellini or spaghetti, uncooked
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Tuscan House Italian Dressing and Marinade
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups halved grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, finely sliced
COOK pasta as directed on package.
MEANWHILE, heat dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add onions and garlic; cook and stir 2 min. Add tomatoes; cook 5 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
DRAIN pasta. Add to tomato mixture; mix lightly. Sprinkle with cheese and basil.